|Infrastructure resilience focuses on ensuring that The City invests capital dollars wisely to build and maintain infrastructure that is resilient to shocks and stresses that Calgary may face. Council approved Capital Infrastructure Investment Principles to help guide these investment decisions.
The six principles are:
• Support the delivery of City of Calgary services, at approved service levels.
• Promote the well-being of communities, environment, and economy.
• Build an adaptable, resilient and smart city.
• Enhance the long-term value of City assets.
• Integrate, coordinate and optimize The City’s investment.
• Optimize financing and funding sources.
Lead: The City of Calgary
We listed the outcome we hope to achieve for this focus area in the form below. There are three initiatives/actions listed to help achieve the outcome. The outcomes and initiatives/actions were developed in consultation with many services within The City of Calgary, including Infrastructure Calgary, Infrastructure Support and Water Resources. We wanted to understand what you think of how important these outcomes are for Calgary.
Thank you for providing your input. The feedback form is now closed.
Your input was reviewed and themed and is included in the What We Heard Report.
OTHER RESILIENCE FOCUS AREAS
For information on the other focus areas, please click on each of the tiles below.