Drought Resilience Plan
This set of questions is intended for businesses that:
- have green space(s), landscaping, and gardens they are responsible for maintaining
- rely on certain river flow levels and ecological health to conduct their operations
- design and build communities
- are part of the irrigation and landscaping industry
- support Calgarians and business in education/programming, are an NGO
Please read before beginning this survey:
These questions will take you 10-15 minutes to complete, depending on how much you would like to share with us. There are 8 sections that each include a few questions.
You will be asked questions about:
- Tell us about your business
- Outdoor Watering Schedule
- Water Reuse
- Financial and Rate Based Strategies
- Landscaping Requirements in New Communities and Redevelopments
- Landscape and Irrigation Incentives
- Drought Preparedness
- Prioritization and Equity
You must advance to the next section using the red “NEXT” button on the bottom right corner of each page.
When you have completed all sections, you will be shown a summary page of your responses.
Please scroll to the bottom of the summary page and press “SUBMIT”.