ABOUT THE PROJECT
Great communities are built on opportunities to connect and get active. The City of Calgary has begun a process to understand how Calgarians who live, work, and play in the Beltline and Inglewood/Ramsay communities use social and recreational spaces. We need your input to help us make decisions that reflect your needs.
This is part of a collaborative process to determine the long-term futures of the Beltline & Inglewood Recreation facilities. The project is divided into three phases:
- Discover, in which we’ll seek to understand the social & recreational needs and opportunities of the two communities.
- Design, in which we’ll evaluate the results of the feedback in the Discover phase to develop recommendations for services or amenities in the community including the long-term future of these two facilities.
- Deliver, in which we’ll move forward on Council’s direction regarding investments and actions to address community need and address the long-term future of the facilities.
In the Discover phase, we’re gathering information in several ways, including:
- Community Engagement: To understand how people live, work and play in the communities of Beltline and Inglewood/Ramsay, to determine what kinds of activities and opportunities they value, and in what ways they socialize within their community.
- Neighbourhood Inquiry Kit: Helps us understand how local residents are meeting their social and recreational needs.
- Service Provider Request for Information: To allow potential external service providers to provide information on how they might operate the facilities for the benefit of the local communities.
- Market Research: To identify recreational trends and behaviour patterns in the local market. Consultation with recreation Providers: To identify the gaps and overlaps in service provision between recreational amenities in the area.
This portion of public input is now closed. Thank you for your interest and please check back on this page for a "What We Heard" report and further updates.
Please click on the corresponding tab below to give your input on the community where you live, work, or play and complete the survey to help us better understand what you value in your social and recreational pursuits. Please remember to hit the submit button at end of questions when you have completed your input.
|Este aviso contiene información importante que podría afectarle.|
Pídale a una persona que se lo traduzca.